Another BBC News Clip

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Sat Feb 6 17:59:47 PST 2016

On 07/02/2016 08:39, Vangelis forthnet wrote:
> On Sat Feb 6 00:16:50 GMT 2016, tellyaddict wrote:
>> I knew it was in the archives somewhere but had no idea where to
>> look. Is there an easy way to search the archives?
>
> Hi - that is an interesting question, indeed :-)
>
> The main "infradead" list archive at:
>
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/

I use Thunderbird for my e-mails and all GIP mail is automatically
transferred to a GIP folder, which is easy to search. Most mail clients
have some sort of search facility. I've been a member of this list for
just under two years, so all the e-mails are here! The only difficulty
in my case, is that I might forget a problem has arisen before and that
advice has already been given on the topic! ;-) The problems of getting
older, LOL.