BBC Breakfast News - 3 Feb 2016

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 10:19:54 PST 2016

Inspecting the browser (Chrome) Console I managed to pick up a couple
of MP4 fragments from:

http://vs-hds-uk-live.edgesuite.net/pool_4/live/bbc_one_london/bbc_one_london.isml/bbc_one_london-pa3=96000-video=827000.bootstrap

Interestingly I could still use iPlayer for the Breakfast News after
about two other programmes had gone past. I simply kept the Console
window open for iPlayer for the News programme. So despite the page
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone?rewindTo=current always
presenting the latest 'live' broadcast - the contents of the previous
programmes were still available for streaming - if you didn't actually
refresh that link. Unfortunately I couldn't id the stream URL for the
Breakfast News.

CJB