Error free HLSHD

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Sun Aug 28 08:26:49 PDT 2016

>From: RS Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 3:04 PM

>  You could try again in a few hours, but I see you have a very slow
> internet connection.

One reasons the problem we had with HLS and the Segment not found errors was
so serious is that there is only one CDN for HLS, Akamai.  For HVF there are
two.  You therefore have the option of trying hvfhd2, if that is the
resolution you want (1280x720 50fps), by using
--tvmode=hvfhd2
If you want a lower resolution or frame rate you can select an appropriate
mode.  Now that HLS seems to be working reliably again you could use
--tvmode=hlshd
if you want 1280x720 25fps.