Audio/Video Out of Sync

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Wed Aug 17 05:47:01 PDT 2016

b07pmyd6 was Inside the Factory broadcast from 2000 to 2100 on BBC2 last
night.  It is a new programme but could still have been made months ago.

I have just tried BBC Business Live broadcast at 0830 to 0900 on BBC News
(b07p4sqp) this morning again hlshd1.  It had errors at 9, 10, 12, 13, 21,
22, 35, 39, 44, 48 ...