Audio/Video Out of Sync

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 01:31:22 PDT 2016

In article
<trinity-8db62ab7-09c0-424b-9354-a6e095d8dc1f-1471297630477 at 3capp-mailcom-bs16>,
   tellyaddict <tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> The GiP output will also tell you which mode it has used to download.
> "INFO: Trying flashvhigh1 mode to record tv: Britain on Film: Series 1 -
> 2. Brits at Play"

Noted. Athough I confess that one problem I have is that the output from
gip is *too* verbose for me! When using my front end the reports all appear
in a terminal. I had to extend the length of the terminal window's text
store to 800 lines this morning as the old limit I'd set (300 lines) was
overrun when I fetched 9 items! Maybe I sould redirect a copy to a file for
later examination.

Jim