Audio/Video Out of Sync

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Aug 15 15:37:47 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-15, 18:08, John Bingham wrote:
> On 15/08/16 17:42, David Cantrell wrote:
>> I think that's unlikely. That said, if someone were to add rate-limiting
>> options to get_iplayer I'd be very happy.
> Fairly easy to slow down everything on a Linux interface.  If anyone has
> the time/inclination, maybe worth investigating the tc command.

Two things.

First, slowing down *an entire interface* is exactly what I don't want.
I'd like to rate-limit get_iplayer so that other things on the same
machine that are also talking to the internet don't run like stunned
slugs in treacle.

Second, I'm not using Linux.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

   Longum iter est per praecepta, breve et efficax per exempla.