Audio/Video Out of Sync

MacFH - C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 04:05:42 PDT 2016

Please see below ...

BBC
> is now moving towards packaging its own content, Akamai's other clients
> might continue to use the service.

That's a good point.  I hadn't thought about other clients.  Thinking about
it, if Akamai's current problems are affecting every customer,  they must be
causing so much grief that I'm surprised that they haven't simply rolled
back the offending 'upgrade' and reinstated their former system.  In fact,
given the problems with BBC content, I'm surprised that they haven't done
that anyway, so presumably there must be a fairly compelling reason why not.