Audio/Video Out of Sync

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 14:20:50 PDT 2016

There is indeed quite an emphasis on 50fps streams.

Out of the 4 HVF options that are available to us, 3 of them are 50fps. You have found the one remaining 25fps option that is available using the "current" system. The legacy HLS streams offer 25fps variants of all modes (when they work) and the depreciated Flash streams also offer 25fps variants of everything.