Olympics Might be hvf Only

RS richard22j at zoho.com
Mon Aug 8 06:46:24 PDT 2016

From: David Cantrell
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 13:08

> At least after the previous Olympics *everything* was available for
> download on iPlayer.

I must be being very stupid then, because I can't find it.  If I go to a day
in the Schedule which has already happened I just get a table of results,
not an opportunity to watch the event.

If I watch something live using the BBC Sport player it has an 8 digit
number like
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36654223
I haven't yet tried feeding that into get_iplayer as a url.

If I right click on the image I get

1.1621.1764404-SMPFlash
2908kbps | HDS (akamai_hds) | p0424zwc | 960x540
Setting...
Global settings...
About Adobe Flash Player 22.0.0.209...

which suggests it is using Flash.  p0424zwc looks like a pid, so I could try
that.