Audio/Video Out of Sync

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 05:47:23 PDT 2016

Hello

my reply has been bounced twice for not being plaintext. try again.
have deleted the message I am replying to and ensured that the message
for is plaintext.

Had this happen on a few TV programs. Downloaded flashhd
Which did not have the issue. Several days later retried the HLS feed
and it downloaded with no gaps.

This gap issue happened on Linux, Mac-OSX & Windows 10. It appears to
be one particular CDN. Have not nailed down which one with certainty.
It does not seem to be related to bandwidth or size of the internet
pipe.

terry L Ridder ><>