Olympics Might be hvf Only

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Sat Aug 6 04:07:50 PDT 2016

I'm not into Sport, with the exception of Tennis, but my experience of
Wimbledon has taught me to look up the relevant BBC programme pages, so
it will be worth looking at the following pages regularly:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00cmh07/episodes/player

Also I suspect the following will produce helpful information in days to
come of what's available for download:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/programmes/formats/performancesandevents

BTW I agree about the Red Button situation if only for the amount of
action going on, there are limits on what can be edited for broadcast.
If they struggle to do it fully for Wimbledon then the Olympics presents
a massive challenge to the BBC iPlayer team.

Hope that helps