episode oddity

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Thu Aug 4 05:38:12 PDT 2016

On 04/08/16 07:50, Shevek wrote:
> On 4 August 2016 at 07:16, The Kernel <thekernel at su2root.ukfsn.org> wrote:
>> On 03/08/16 20:12, Shevek wrote:
>>> If I then retry using FLASHHD the download completes without error.
>>
>> Just to say
>>
>> If you are working from a connection that would have trouble with HD
>>
>> I tried flashstd and it too works without error
>>

> I have 30MB fibre so HD is never an issue for me. It has only happened
> on 2 out many.

Hmm, I have 200Mb fibre which is extremely reliable and can easily cope
with HD but since switching to v2.95 I'm now getting problems with some
of the programmes, which wasn't happening before. I'll try the FLASHHD
option later to see if that sorts the problem for me as it seems to have
done for a number of contributors on here.