[Get-iPlayer] Re: Radio 2 50s

Graham Cobb g+get_iplayer at cobb.uk.net
Sun Apr 17 10:00:06 PDT 2016

On 17/04/16 13:36, Don Grunbaum (Gmail) wrote:
> I tried adding the equivalent command to the pvr, but (for me) the pid
> recursive doesn't work. Anybody else had any success with that option
> within the pvr?

No.  In my nightly cron job, after I run get_iplayer --pvr I explicitly
invoke get_iplayer for each thing I want to use pidrecursive on.  For
example, during Glastonbury weekend I include the command:

get_iplayer --exclude-category radio --pid b007r6vx --pidrecursive

Note that using --pidrecursive seems to cause a lot of transactions, so
I only enable it during the relevant time, not all year round.

Graham