Outlook Express 6 on WinXP and this list

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Thu Apr 7 09:46:46 PDT 2016

On Thu Apr 7 10:57:49 BST 2016, RS wrote:

> Has d4x tried setting up an account
> with one of the free email
> providers like Gmail or Yahoo?

... Thank you very much Richard for your input -
yes, setting up a webmail account was included
inside my list of things d4x should try, but only
if everything else with existing ISP account fails...

> It is not a good idea to be dependent solely
> on an email address provided by an ISP.

... Yes, this is true - also good are the points
raised by Charles wrt free webmail providers,
so thanks for those also...

 The first thing that stands out for me in having
a webmail account is the ability to use from
any device equipped with a browser, i.e.
no need for a dedicated mail client to be installed...

All the best,
Vangelis.