Request for BBC Contact - OT

artisticforge . artisticforge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:04:44 PDT 2016

Hello

I have come upon several cases of current BBC copyrighted material
being offered for free download on the internet & not by the BBC.

One case is offering all 11 Series of Inspector McLevy the BBC Radio 4 Drama.
Another case is a Podcast listing on the iTunes Store also offering
the Inspector McLevy & Paul Temple episodes for free download.

I am looking for a contact who takes there violations seriously and
takes action against them.
I am tired of the standard BBC e-mail because nothing ever happens.

--
terry l. ridder ><>