Request for BBC Contact - OT

d.lake at surrey.ac.uk d.lake at surrey.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 02:48:19 PDT 2016

"So the dearth of available BBC material overseas for ex-pats and others encourages sharing and trading. No surprises there."

Not just BBC material for ex-pats.  An American friend of mine (who used to live in London many years ago) asked me if I could provide him with the Doctor Who back-catalogue and also access to the BBC-screened versions as there are changes made to the versions shown on BBC America occasionally.

There is a MASSIVE market for BBC material outside the UK - I wish that instead of knocking the BBC, the present muppets-at-the-top realised what a huge asset is was and promoted it around the world.

GRRRR