The Battle Of Britain At 75

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:47:35 PDT 2015

Hi Vangelis,

I too missed the link to the iPlayer version of the RB programme. So
thank you for finding and reporting the link!!

I don't want the HD version (the prog. only showed an orchestra,
singers and actors after all) but the full programme was what I wanted
- especially the "Supermarine Spitfire" documentary in the interval.

My uncle used to repair Spitfires for the RAF in the war and whilst
now passed away his sister is now 98 and remembers the war well. I
wanted her to see that part of the programme - they didn't bother
showing it at her care home (too late in the evening!!).

Chris B.