Can I run AtomicParsley on GiP downloaded .m4a files?

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Mon Nov 30 15:05:24 PST 2015

On 30/11/15 18:37, Vangelis forthnet wrote:
> On Mon Nov 30 18:05:30 GMT 2015, I wrote:
>> PS: There's one thing that does not make sense
>> to me in this thread,
>
> Apologies, I meant that thread:
>
> "Problem with pvr download but not using CLI" =>
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2015-November/008448.html
>

> V.

Hi Vangelis,
Many thanks.  I should be able to recover but most have been moved to
the NAS.  With the help of some log files to find which downloads have a
problem by date I should be able to unravel.  Slow but feasible and
names have not been changed.

On your last point, the problem seems to be that the untagged files
cause a stall in the server (minimserver.) on the NAS or on the control
app.  I shall have to do more analysis to find out which.

Thanks again.  Will report how I get on in due course.
Budge