Problems getting TV and Radio index feeds

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Mon Nov 30 03:20:03 PST 2015

Radio still has major problems, hardly anything new on Radios 4 and
4Extra is being picked up on a name search . Some programmes only show
as present if you quote the PID, but a search on names produces a nil
result, even those that were available at the latter end of last week.
However, the "Today" programme on Radio 4 only shows up last week's
programmes on a name search, which is inconsistent with other results!

The few TV programmes on "my download list" from last week which I
hadn't yet downloaded seem to be downloading OK but I guess the next 24
hours will show if there is an ongoing problem.

Alan