OT Live Streaming Radio 4 News

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Thu May 28 16:22:33 PDT 2015

On 28 May 2015 23:59:33 BST, Vangelis forthnet <northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr> wrote:
>On Thu May 28 23:14:02 BST 2015,

>> And why did dinkypumpkin stop posting here?
>
>You'd have to ask him yourself, as no reason was given here...

It could be because you're doing a sterling job Vangelis.  Your posts are thorough,  clear,  helpful and solve or provide workarounds for pretty much every issue that arises.

They also provide lots of ancillary detail that is often Quite Interesting.

Mine on the other hand are largely crap and so DP likely feels duty bound to clean up behind me.