Seedbox & GiP

Peter S Kirk peter.kirk at isauk.biz
Tue Mar 24 14:49:13 PDT 2015

On 24 Mar 2015 at 11:16, Roger Bell_West Roger Bell_West
<roger at firedrake.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 10:50:43AM +0000, CJB wrote:
> > I wonder if it would work on a seedbox (of the
> >kind normally used for torrenting)?
>
> There's no reason it wouldn't (it's just another computer, after all),
> but you'll want to make sure you're using a box with a UK IP address.

UK IP address - brings back horrible memories. Some time ago I asked for
help on setting up GiP on Ubuntu minimal which was kindly given. Went
through all the steps and it would not work.

Must have been having a severe prolonged blonde moment - VPS was in
Holland. Silly me.

Cheers
Free £10 ebay voucher. Join ebay as a new user, make a purchase for £5 or
more (exc postage) using Paypal before 13 April 2015 and receive a £10
Paypal voucher off your next ebay purchase of £15 or more (exc postage).
Click: http://invite.ebay.co.uk/i/l4bY6e4f1l95

http://invite.ebay.co.uk/faq/welcome
http://invite.ebay.co.uk/tc/welcome