Problems downloading Caribbean with Simon Reeve

Anthony Kehoe garion at aloria.net
Tue Mar 24 11:51:20 PDT 2015

And now the PVR has downloaded the programme.. It seems to do this;
certain programmes download on a delay in the PVR versus a manual get.

Running PVR Searches:
Caribbean_with_Simon_Reeve
Current options:
        atomicparsley = /bin/atomicparsley
        encodingconsolein = UTF-8
        encodingconsoleout = UTF-8
        encodinglocale = UTF-8
        encodinglocalefs = UTF-8
        force = 1
        hide = 1
        modes = best
        output = /home/iTunes/get_iplayer/output
        pvrsingle = Caribbean_with_Simon_Reeve
        refreshexclude = cbeebies,S4C,CBBC,BBC Alba
        refreshfuture = 1
        subsraw = 1
        subtitles = 1
        tag_hdvideo = 1
        test = 1
        thumb = 1
        thumbsize = 6
        verbose = 1

INFO: Search args: 'Caribbean with Simon Reeve'
INFO: Got 2913 file cache entries for tv
INFO: Search term 'Caribbean with Simon Reeve' is a substring
DEBUG: Search download_regex = Caribbean with Simon Reeve
DEBUG: Search channel_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search category_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search versions_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search channel_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search category_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search since = 999999
DEBUG: Search before = -999999
Matches:
731:    Caribbean with Simon Reeve - Episode 1, BBC Two,
Factual,Lifestyle & Leisure,Travel, default

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes