Problems downloading Caribbean with Simon Reeve

Anthony Kehoe garion at aloria.net
Tue Mar 24 09:59:02 PDT 2015

[iTunes at Frontier get_iplayer]$ ./get_iplayer -v --pvr-single rib --test --force
get_iplayer v2.92, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: encodinglocale = UTF-8
INFO: encodinglocalefs = UTF-8
INFO: encodingconsoleout = UTF-8
INFO: encodingconsolein = UTF-8
INFO: ${^UNICODE} = 0
INFO: User prefs dir: /home/iTunes/.get_iplayer
INFO: System options dir: /etc/get_iplayer/options
INFO: Loaded PVR search list
Running PVR Searches:
rib
Current options:
        atomicparsley = /bin/atomicparsley
        encodingconsolein = UTF-8
        encodingconsoleout = UTF-8
        encodinglocale = UTF-8
        encodinglocalefs = UTF-8
        force = 1
        hide = 1
        modes = best
        output = /home/iTunes/get_iplayer/output
        pvrsingle = rib
        refreshexclude = cbeebies,S4C,CBBC,BBC Alba
        refreshfuture = 1
        subsraw = 1
        subtitles = 1
        tag_hdvideo = 1
        test = 1
        thumb = 1
        thumbsize = 6
        verbose = 1

INFO: Search args: 'rib'
INFO: Got 2947 file cache entries for tv
INFO: Search term 'rib' is a substring
DEBUG: Search download_regex = rib
DEBUG: Search channel_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search category_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search versions_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search channel_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search category_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search since = 999999
DEBUG: Search before = -999999
Matches:
2783:   Two Tribes: Series 2 - Episode 22, BBC Two,
Entertainment,Games & Quizzes, default
2784:   Two Tribes: Series 2 - Episode 23, BBC Two,
Entertainment,Games & Quizzes, default
2785:   Two Tribes: Series 2 - Episode 26, BBC Two,
Entertainment,Games & Quizzes, default
2786:   Two Tribes: Series 2 - Episode 27, BBC Two,
Entertainment,Games & Quizzes, default

INFO: 4 Matching Programmes

Running PVR Searches:
the
Current options:
        atomicparsley = /bin/atomicparsley
        encodingconsolein = UTF-8
        encodingconsoleout = UTF-8
        encodinglocale = UTF-8
        encodinglocalefs = UTF-8
        force = 1
        hide = 1
        modes = best
        output = /home/iTunes/get_iplayer/output
        pvrsingle = the
        refreshexclude = cbeebies,S4C,CBBC,BBC Alba
        refreshfuture = 1
        subsraw = 1
        subtitles = 1
        tag_hdvideo = 1
        test = 1
        thumb = 1
        thumbsize = 6
        verbose = 1

INFO: Search args: 'the'
INFO: Got 2947 file cache entries for tv
INFO: Search term 'the' is a substring
DEBUG: Search download_regex = the
DEBUG: Search channel_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search category_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search versions_regex = .*
DEBUG: Search exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search channel_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search category_exclude_regex = ^ROGUE$
DEBUG: Search since = 999999
DEBUG: Search before = -999999
Matches:
<snip>