Flashhd failing Mountain Episode 1 pid=b007vq5s

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Sun Mar 8 11:34:09 PDT 2015

> Thanks for clearing that up, but does it upset GiP if you put the
> --playlist-metadata switch on all the cli --get commands??
> Martin

I've only used it where programmes have failed so I'm not sure if you will get problems if you always apply it to the command. Try it and see.

The reason the new method is now used instead of the playlists though is because it became unreliable after the BBC started changing things last year. So without --playlist-metadata is probably recommended.