OT - BBC iPlayer help

Vangelis forthnet northmedia1 at the.forthnet.gr
Mon Mar 2 08:11:55 PST 2015

On Mon Mar 2 00:39:22 GMT 2015, Kevin Lynch wrote:

> For whatever reason, it appears that
> At Lady Dormer's - Wimsey,The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club Episode 5
> of 6
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007jvn1
> is not available on the iPlayer.

Hi, Kevin
They seem to be aware (or it is your tweet that alerted them):

http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/playing_radio_progs/radio4extra_feb2015

http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/playing_radio_progs/iplayer_radio_issues

> BBC Radio 4 Extra - Some programmes broadcast on or after 27/02/2015 are
> not available.
> Wimsey - Episode 5 broadcast on BBC Radio 4 Extra on 27/02/2015 is not
> available.

> What's the best way to let the admins know

I wouldn't call it the best way, but since I don't use Tweeter (or other
Social Media...),
iPlayerRadio Help advises to visit the Radio Station contact page:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4extra/help#contact
which in turn redirects to the online "Contact Us" webform:
https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/faqs/forms/
(which is somewhat cumbersome to fill in...).

In any case, your programme's page now reads:
"This episode will be available soon"
which, I guess, is a good sign!

Take care,
Vangelis.