DOS PATH

Shevek shevek at shevek.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 11:47:29 PDT 2015

On 21 June 2015 at 17:28, CJB <chrisjbrady at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I run the short cut from the Start menu - I get Web PVM Manager.
> That is how GiP was installed. I didn't know that there was a short
> cut for the Command Line version. I have
> been using get_iplayer for years on XP and Win 7 and never noticed it.
> I usually start the
> command line window from Start / Programs / Accessories - then change
> the directory manually using >CD.. etc. Chris B.

The shortcut to get_iplayer has been installed for me ever since I
started using it which is many moons and many windows versions ago.

This is what it looks like on my current box, Win 8.1:

http://i.imgur.com/r1GRhT3.png

And this is what it looks like on my Windows Home Server 2011 (2008
R2) box (which is the same as Win 7):

http://i.imgur.com/qLqi1Iw.png