No categories in tv.cache file

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 15:21:53 PDT 2015

> Just noticed that the categories field in the tv.cache file is empty for all
> entries. Is this intentional, a by product of the BBC's changes or just
> accidentaly dropped on the floor?

Hi Dave,
Unfortunately category's are now gone. This is due to the loss of the ION feeds we were using. The schedule feeds that GiP now uses doesn't include this information. You might want to have a read of the release notes for details of what's now changed https://squarepenguin.co.uk/wiki/releasenotes/release293/