tv series not in (my) cache (with v2.93)

tellyaddict tellyaddict21 at gmx.co.uk
Fri Jun 5 05:38:21 PDT 2015

> Grrrr, should have read M Clark's e-mail more closely... I *am* running
> version 2.94. I forgot we'd had two updates in 24 hours!
>
> I have a batch file that downloads the programmes on my list for each
> day. I usually do a catch up check at the end of the week to make sure
> I've not missed anything I wanted, fortunately the e-mail alerted me to
> the problem early. Still don't know why my version 2.94 didn't pick them
> up automatically but anyway downloading by URL did the job.

Springwatch Unsprung isn't broadcast on TV apart from the episode every Wednesday. The rest of the Unsprung episodes are red button. Springwatch Extra is also red button and I don't think red button content is in the TV Listings feed that we are now having to use.

So at least for now these are going to have to be set off by PID or URL.