GiP v2.93 / 2.94- snafus

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 03:55:02 PDT 2015

It seems that now on starting up GiP 2.93/94 it refreshes the t.v.
cache by default. That takes an age. Hence the otherwise blank black
window. This takes an age - it used to be quick.

Then the initial GiP PVM screen is displayed. The t.v. box is already ticked.

I then tick the Radio box and click on Refresh Cache.

Then the dots appear for t.v. but there is no listing

Then the dots appear for Radio after which there is a listing.

I have a contact who uses GiP for Radio only. He doesn't want t.v.
listings at all. He's overseas and t.v. is not relevant to him. How
can he stop GiP downloading the t.v. list on start up?

CJB.