Requests For Features

Jim web web at audiomisc.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 03:56:21 PDT 2015

In article <54e79cf8b5web at audiomisc.co.uk>, Jim web
<web at audiomisc.co.uk>
wrote:
> FWIW I tend to use this to 'snip' files

> ffmpeg -ss "hh:mm:ss" -i infile.<ext> -acodec copy -vcodec copy -t
> "hh:mm:ss" output.<ext>

Not sure it is of any interest, but just in case, it occurs to me to add
that a while ago I put a simple "AVChopper" rox app at

http://www.audiomisc.co.uk/software/index.html

this lets me feed a text file containing a list of 'chop times' to the
program and it then snips the input av file into sections. It should work
without ROX.

I mention it in case the source code helps anyone see how these commands
operate and how to exploit them. With ROX it makes it easier to do such
things via drag-and-drop. Source code provided for the amusement of
programmers. Anyone mad enough would be welcome to re-use it however they
want.

Jim