Recording audiodescribed programs

Yusuf Osman yusuf.osman at yusufosman.org.uk
Sun Jul 19 10:59:34 PDT 2015

Hi, Apologies for sending a html message, which hopefully no one saw. I am trying to record audio described programs using the latest version of get_iplayer on a Windows7 PC. I used to be able to use the following command:
Get_iplayer --get "the bbc at war" --versions=audiodescribed
For quite some time now, I get an error message telling me that 0 programs have been found. If I remove the --versions=audiodescribed command, the non-audiodescribed version is downloaded.

I've tried putting the audiodescribed command between the get_iplayer and --get commands, but that doesn't work either.

I am able to get audiodescribed programs if I use the Pid command, but I would find it easier if I could use the title.

Can anyone advise?
Cheers
Yusuf
I've set up a FundMe account to help cover the ongoing costs of my PhD. I'd be very grateful if you'd consider donating. Thank you!
https://www.gofundme.com/lhj928
Why not follow me on Twitter at:
yusuf_oy
Facebook: