hlsvhigh4 error

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Mon Jul 13 07:42:30 PDT 2015

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 14:38:55 +0100, Jon Davies wrote:

> Personally I stick with --mode=best all the time, which means I can
> forget about which mode is used for download - I just end up with the
> best available copy of each programme.

Best avaliable at the time of download.

Occasionaly the best available at time of download will have a better
version appear a while later. Which of course is ignored as the programme is
in the download history. I don't think there is a setting to automatically
"upgrade" already downloaded content if a better version appears.

--
Cheers
Dave.