Still No TV Cache Refresh - day 2

CJB chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:45:24 PDT 2015

Again thanks guys.

And thank you for the suggestions - whilst the Windows PVR doesn't
seem to refresh the TV cache - I've just tried the command line and
got loads (100s) of new listings including about 50 for Wimbledon.

Seems like the PVR Refresh Cache is broken for tv - for me anyway.

Strange that Radio is fine for both PVR and command line!!

I don't think that output of TV lists was suppressed with 2.93/4.
Everything was working fine until a few days ago - I was getting
listings of both TV and Radio.

Now in the last few days I'm getting listings for Radio but not TV.

It seems that the Windows PVR suddenly doesn't like listing TV but
does list Radio.

In command line mode with

get_iplayer --refresh tv

this refreshes fine - with complete listings downloaded incl. I
suspect what didn't get downloaded over the last two days or so.

As I said no issues with Radio.

Chris B.