Does RTMP still have the 4GB problem?

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 04:18:29 PDT 2015

It seems that Atomic Parsley also has a problem with large files:

INFO: MP4 tagging MP4 file
AtomicParsley error: can't open
/i-data/244ca2a4/BackUp/Media/Downloads/Wimbledon_2015_-_Day_1_b0615x59_defa
ult.mp4 for reading: File too large
AP error trying to fopen: File too large
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)

www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html