Is It Possible To Add Options Individually To PVR Search Terms?

C E Macfarlane c.e.macfarlane at macfh.co.uk
Mon Dec 28 05:06:07 PST 2015

As per subject, when GiP downloads certain programmes, particularly radio
programmes, I want it to use a particular file prefix, different from the
global settings, and further sometimes I want an HD download to overwrite a
preexisting SD version of the programme.

So, for example, if I use gip --pvr-list, I get something like:
	pvrsearch = R
		search3 = Caithream Ci.il
		type = radio

	pvrsearch = H
		search64 = Lighthouse Stevensons

Is it possible to provide options to those search terms ONLY, such as:
	pvrsearch = R
		search3 = Caithream Ci.il --file-prefix "Caithream_Ciùil_-_<episodeshort>"
		type = radio

	pvrsearch = H
		search64 = Lighthouse Stevensons --force --overwrite

I suspect that it's not, in which case I'd like to add this to the list of
requested features.

Regards
www.macfh.co.uk/CEMH.html