Stalled TV downloads

Alan Milewczyk alan at soulman1949.com
Tue Dec 22 19:54:12 PST 2015

A footnote to this. I've realised that my problem really started when I
amended my batch files to download HLS streams rather than FLV.  I did
this originally because HLS seems to be faster and I can ensure HD is
downloaded where applicable, as --tvmode=best sometimes gave SD where HD
was available. I've just had a programme download stall 3 or 4 times on
HLS download but when I tried FLV it all went smoothly. So maybe the HLS
route is more prone to stalled downloads.

Alan