We should be grateful ( was Re: A message from Auntie )

Rob Dixon rob.dixon at gmx.com
Fri Oct 31 17:33:57 PDT 2014

On 31/10/2014 14:44, Owen Smith wrote:

> Download by PID is too finnicky. I never seem to be able to get it
> to  work, and yes I have read the instructions.

I'm intrigued to know what it is that you find finicky about downloading
by PID. Just

     get_iplayer --pid p00chn46

will download "Enigma" for you. If you don't like typing in enigmatic
codes, then you can paste into a command prompt windows using

     ALT+Space, E, P

or, if you're used to using the GUI interface then I can't help you much
as I never used it, but I'm hapy to find out for you if it helps.

Rob

---