iPlayer Convertor

Chris J Brady chrisjbrady at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 06:36:02 PDT 2014

This is a useful site that still appears to be working. It allows the identification of Titles v.v. PIDs

http://www.iplayerconverter.co.uk/r/4/aod/default.aspx

Surely the scripting behind this could populate a PVM Cache?

However like other users I am keen to find a CMD script that will:

1/ download the entire weekly series of a programme, e.g. Hancock

2/ rename downloaded files from "BBC_iPLayer_Download" (whatever) to something representing the title with s..e.. format

3/ to run sequential get_iplayer strings to download a sequence of various programmes.

In other words I am seeking scripting that can emulate the Run PVM List!!!

Thanks to everyone involved in this crisis.

CJB