[ANN] get_iplayer search and PVR functions no longer work - no fix available

Mable Syrup blackonesugar at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 14:58:43 PDT 2014

It sucks big time.  I can't see any easy way using iplayer to, for example, list all radio dramas from the last few days.  I often do this, pick something interesting, get all the episodes (and that could be over several weeks), listen to them in the car, delete.  Rinse and repeat.  Since finding get_iplayer I have listened to more BBC radio output than any other time in the past 20 years!