Accessing programmes more than a week old?

Nicholas Youell nik.youell at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 27 02:29:45 PDT 2014

I have this issue too...

In my case I was trying to retrieve a radio show

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04l065l

I can listen to it via iplayer online. But

get_iplayer --type=radio --pid=b04l065l

[nik at FC20-YEWS Downloads]$ get_iplayer --type=radio --pid=b04l065l
get_iplayer v2.86, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use
--warranty.   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute
it under certain   conditions; use --conditions for details.

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: b04l065l using type: radio
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type radio
INFO: pid not found in radio cache
WARNING: No programmes are available for this pid with version(s):
default

This program is only 15 days old