Accessing programmes more than a week old?

Simon Morgan s.morgan at skm.org.uk
Mon Oct 27 02:04:55 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: get_iplayer [mailto:get_iplayer-bounces at lists.infradead.org] On Behalf
Of Chris Marriott
Sent: 27 October 2014 08:22
To: get_iplayer at lists.infradead.org
Subject: Accessing programmes more than a week old?

Apologies - this is slightly OT for the list, but perhaps someone knows the
answer.

I was under the impression that iPlayer had been updated to allow the
playing of programmes more than a week old, now, but when I go to the
iPlayer web site, and select a TV channel, the list of dates along the top
of the page still only allows me to view programmes less than a week old. Is
there a way to go back further, or has the extension to 30 days not yet
happened?

Thanks!

Chris