More (or less) Tommies

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:53:53 PDT 2014

On 15/10/2014 18:11, Clive wrote:
> Now parts 1 & 2 of Tommies from the afternoon drama slot are available
> on iplayer to play but they are not listed in the searches "tommies" or
> "noon drama". Their --pid returns the error "not found in radio cache"
> and fails with "no programmes are available for this pid ..."
>
> I run on an out of date Linux install usually but have d/l the latest
> Windows setup executable and so am using what was current a few days ago
> but that is not working. Does anyone have any guidance please?

You can't use the setup executable for this.  Refer back to:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2014-October/006097.html

And on Linux, there is no need to replace the packaged install.  Just
download the upgraded CLI script and run it from your working directory.

Both episodes of Tommies are available vir --pid.  It took a couple of
days for last week's episode to appear in the cache, so I guess the same
will apply to yesterday's.