Tommies won't download

J j at mailsorter.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 14:56:26 PDT 2014

roadcone wrote:
> Anyone have any idea why Tommies:
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03thbp3
>
> won't download using --pid=b03thbp3. It plays fine in iplayer. Although
> it is in the afternoon drama slot, the search "noon drama" does not find
> it nor does the --long search for "tommies".

I see it was selected as 'Drama of the Week' and is available as an mp3
podcast from here if you have an urgent need to grab it:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/ptw

I've encountered something similar once before when a strand used the
Afternoon Drama timeslot on a specific day each week but wasn't
classified in the same way as other programmes in that timeslot. Can't
remember what or when but the whole strand was available as podcasts so
I just used that service (outwith GiP, as it happens).

Jon