Tommies won't download

dinkypumpkin dinkypumpkin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:30:16 PDT 2014

On 10/10/2014 21:56, roadcone wrote:
> Anyone have any idea why Tommies:
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03thbp3
>
> won't download using --pid=b03thbp3. It plays fine in iplayer. Although
> it is in the afternoon drama slot, the search "noon drama" does not find
> it nor does the --long search for "tommies".

The programme metadata says the programme is not yet available even
though it was broadcast 3 days ago, so I'm guessing there was a screw-up
on the BBC end. The series home page seems to reflect this as well:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04l902x

For the time being, read this for directions to a temporary solution:

https://squarepenguin.co.uk/forums/topic/get_iplayer-and-bbc-changes-in-early-oct-2014/