podcast listings missing a digit

Square Penguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 08:07:02 PDT 2014

Owen Smith wrote:
> And I just fell foul of Reply going to only the poster. I didn't want
> to send it only to Square Penguin, but I'm so used to Reply going to
> a sensible destination for all my other emails that it's a real
> problem trying to remember that I have to edit the destination for
> this one mailing list.

I know right! You replied just to me AND you top posted. What a monster,
you must be killed to death in fire.

Whilst preparations for you sentence are undertaken, take some rest and
save your energy on this troublesome email thing. You are not the first
wily troublemaker to plead prostrate to the cold remnants of the
Woodhouse heart, and none have turned him from his unwavering stance.