podcast listings missing a digit

Owen Smith owen.smith at cantab.net
Wed Oct 1 07:33:04 PDT 2014

And I just fell foul of Reply going to only the poster. I didn't want to send it only to Square Penguin, but I'm so used to Reply going to a sensible destination for all my other emails that it's a real problem trying to remember that I have to edit the destination for this one mailing list.
--
Owen Smith <owen.smith at cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK