Help Please with Radio Download

Budgie ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 15:18:50 PST 2014

I have Rumpole set up on pvr chron job list but during the various
revisions to GiP some of the episodes have incorrect tagging and no
thumbnail.  I saw that these episodes were still available so thought I
would download again with the latest Githead version and pid.
Sadly I received the following message:-

INFO: Episode-only pid detected
INFO: Trying pid: b007jz59 using type: tv
INFO: Trying to stream pid using type tv
INFO: pid not found in tv cache
Matches:

INFO: 1 Matching Programmes
INFO: Checking existence of default version
INFO: No specified modes
(flashhd,flashvhigh,flashhigh,flashstd,flashnormal) available for this
programme with version 'default' (try using
--modes=flashaaclow,flashaacstd,rtspaaclow,rtspaacstd)
ERROR: Failed to record ' -  (b007jz59)

I conclude that the pid was found but please could somebody advise what
version I should now use for speech radio.  (Also for music on radio 3)

The pvr continues to work a treat so many thanks again dinkypumpkin et al.

Budgie