Slow radio downloads - a bit off topic

Dennis Smith m1dlguk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:44:08 PST 2014

That reminds me when I was on good old dial-up. You had to wait until
the US started to go to sleep to play on some Quake servers. The lag
was awful until then. We didn't have very many servers here in the UK
then. I ended up getting ISDN because ADSL was never going to happen
in BT's words, although it did about 8 years after I moved from my old
village.

George, I had to double check what list I was reading when I saw your
name here! Small world.

Dennis Smith
M1DLG