Slow radio downloads - a bit off topic

SquarePenguin getiplayer at squarepenguin.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 14:07:21 PST 2014

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 21:36:39 +0000
Marshall Cleave <marshall at brooklandsand.co.uk> wrote:

> Three do the all-in-one 15 tariff on pay as you go. £15 gets unlimited
> internet for 30 days, I've tried to hit a cap but haven't found one
> yet :)

A note on that, this is an Add-On (just in case you go looking for
the tarrif and cant find it). Three are pretty good in terms of total
amount of bandwidth but they will throttle you during peak hours if you
use more than X amount of bandwidth in X amount of time (with little to
indicate what X will be on any given day).

I know they say that they don't but they do, so keep that in mind if
you are using large amounts at peak times.