Slow radio downloads - a bit off topic

Dave Liquorice allsorts at howhill.com
Tue Nov 18 13:13:38 PST 2014

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 20:20:31 -0000, Peter S Kirk wrote:

> Do you have a strong signal from any of the mobile networks? Plenty of
> 3G/4G unlimited packages available, ...

Is that using an english definition of the word "unlimited" or a marketing
speak definition? That is "unlimited" within the limits applied via an
Acceptable Use Policy. I could use a back up for the ADSL, use in the order
of 60 to 200 GB /month depending on how many kids are home. If you stand
near a window on the right side of house up stairs you can get a 3G signal,
so a truely unlimited 3G account could be useful.

--
Cheers
Dave.